By Christine Zuchora-Walske
Treat yourself to some of these relaxing and fun activities during the last weeks of your pregnancy. You've earned it, and believe us, you'll keep earning it.
- Have your hair cut, colored or styled.(Make an appointment for your due date so you'll have something pleasant to do — and something to show for it — if your baby shows no signs of appearing.)
- Treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure, facial, makeover or massage.
(Be sure your massage therapist is experienced with prenatal massage.)
- Go out for dinner with your partner or a close friend.
- Plan a ceremony to celebrate your baby's birth.
- Be the guest of honor at a baby shower.
- Go shopping.
- Work on handicrafts for your baby.
- Have friends in for a visit.
- Take in a movie, concert or play. (Sit in an aisle seat toward the back.)
- Stage your own film festival with rented videos or DVDs.
- Visit your local art museum or gallery. (It may be a while before you get another opportunity.)
- Read those new novels now, while you have the chance!
- Enjoy a day trip or an overnight or weekend getaway with your partner.
An article from https://www.sheknows.com/