Huggies Little Swimmers Water Playbook Cruise Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Huggies Little Swimmers Water Playbook Cruise Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC (“Sponsor”), Octagon, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. (“Disney”), Disney Destinations(collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and their respective parent, related, subsidiary and affiliate companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns as well as the immediate family (i.e., spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, the “steps” of each) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, 2100 Winchester Road, Neenah, Wisconsin 54956.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 20, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 4, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Twitter/Instagram's servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: To participate, you will need to have a Twitter and/or Instagram account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (http://twitter.com/tos) or (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. By participating, you agree to incur any and all charges demanded by their wireless carrier. Your account settings on the Social Account you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets or comments to Sponsor's posts are viewable by Sponsor, and the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram account are set to “off”.
During the Promotion Period, take the following actions to receive an entry: Tweet/post a photo of your kid or kids playing in the water and include the hashtags #waterplaybook and #sweepstakes.
ReTweets will not accrue entries in this Sweepstakes.
Your Tweet/post and its included content will hereafter be referred to as your Submission. Your Submission must be your original work. Collages are not allowed. Your Submission need not include any reference, positive or negative, to Sponsor’s products or services. Your Submission must meet the format and size requirements of the social platform used to enter.
For each and every minor appearing in your Submission, you must be his or her parent or legal guardian or have permission from his or her parent or legal guardian to be included in your Submission and to grant the rights set forth in Section 5. You may include other adults in your Submission, if you would like, if you have their permission to be included and to grant the rights set forth in Section 5. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
Your Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Sweepstakes and the Submission must not:
violate the intellectual property (including trademark, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy) of any third party.
include any anti-social, political or religious comments, images or descriptions, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials unrelated to the “Water Playbook” theme.
feature beer, wine, distilled spirits (e.g., hard liquors, malt beverages) or tobacco products or drugs.
contain material that is offensive, illegal, inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
contain material that disparages or adversely affects the goodwill and business reputation of Sponsor, Administrator, Disney or any of its goods or services.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
SUBMISSIONS SOLELY REPRESENT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE APPLICABLE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES EACH DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for your qualified Submission.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day per Social Account during the Promotion Period. Each Submission must be unique to qualify as an entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Social Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day per Social Account by using multiple/different Social Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Social Account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses used to create the Social Account. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms all of which will be void.
5. Sponsor’s Use of Submissions: Tweeting/Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
6. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around September 5, 2018. The potential winner will be notified by @Huggies via the social channel used to enter the Sweepstakes and will be required to provide his/her name, email address, mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent into order to claim the prize. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. IT IS EACH ENTRANT’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSURE THAT HIS/HER PRIVACY SETTINGS ARE CONFIGURED SO AS TO ACCEPT DIRECT MESSAGES (IF APPLICABLE), AS WELL AS TO CHECK HIS/HER TWITTER AND/OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT (AS APPLICABLE) FOR COMMENT INDICATING THAT HE/SHE IS A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The winner will receive one (1) 4-Night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons (collectively the “Group”) to be taken aboard the Disney Dream; four (4) round-trip, coach-class airfares for the Group from a major airport nearest the winner’s residence (“Departure Airport”) to Orlando International Airport (“Arrival Airport”) (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, including possible layovers); and $1,000 Disney Gift Card (subject to restrictions).
A. The 4-Night Bahamian Cruise shall consist of the following:
a. Round trip ground transportation from Orlando International Airport to Port Canaveral, FL;
b. A four (4) night Cruise on the Disney Dream for four (4) persons and includes:
- One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Dream (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line). Maximum occupancy four (4) people;
- All meals onboard the Disney Dream (except Palo and Remy Fine Dining); and
- Pre-paid gratuities, Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
Items not expressly included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: shore excursions; travel insurance; nursery charges; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between winner’s home and gateway airport; airline baggage fees; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
The estimated retail value of the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise is $7,456.76 which includes Taxes, Port Expenses, and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website).
Vacation rules include:
- Vacation must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to January 1st, 2020 aboard the Disney Dream (at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line). Please go to www.disneycruise.com to view available sail dates.
- Travel dates: September 5, 2018 – December 31, 2019
- Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
- If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, at least one (1) guest must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
- Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline block-out periods.
- Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
- Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
- Winner and companions are responsible for obtaining and providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
- Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure and seasonal fluctuations. The winner will not receive difference between approximate retail value and a lower actual value. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary and all travel must be round trip. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Guests must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the Cruise is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $11,456.76.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or any prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Disney, Octagon, LLC, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, Submission, photograph (including, without limitation, winner's Social Account profile photo), voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes (excluding, for this purpose, any claims arising out of the Cruise Package or the use thereof) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) ) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Cruise Package or the use thereof shall be: (a) governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida and (b) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Circuit Court of the Ninth Judicial Circuit in and for Orange County Florida; or, if the Circuit Court does not have jurisdiction, then before the United States Court for the Middle District of Florida (Orlando Division); or if neither of such courts shall have jurisdiction, then before any other court sitting in Orange County, Florida, having subject matter jurisdiction; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant (except as provided above) and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2xCAQ4I. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc./Instagram, LLC.