Baby sprinkles, a growing trend for many families, are baby showers for second, third or fourth (or more) pregnancies. Just as the name implies, these parties are lighter versions of and generally less elaborate than a traditional first baby shower. Check
out our ideas for fun baby sprinkle themes and decorations.
When it comes to planning the themes and trends for your baby sprinkle, don’t hesitate to consider literal interpretations. Some decoration and food sprinkle-related theme ideas include:
- Put sprinkle sweets in clear glass containers to decorate your serving tables.
- Dip the rims of drink glasses in sprinkles and serve mocktails within the decorated tumblers.
- Sprinkle confetti on the serving table and under tables and chairs.
- Bake a batch of sprinkle-cake batter cupcakes, blondies or cookies.
- Pop a batch of popcorn and shake confetti sprinkles and powdered sugar over it.
- Pour a spoonful of confetti into a clear balloon and blow up for a colorful decoration.
Baby essentials for veteran moms
What should you gift a second- or third-time mom? Despite being a veteran, mom still needs several items to ensure that she and baby are comfortable and well cared for.
Some popular essentials include:
- Breastfeeding and feeding supplies
- Double stroller
- A new car seat and/or travel system
- Nursery decor
Since this isn’t mom’s first baby, be sure to ask about a registry or any wish-list items she may have before shopping for a gift to bring to the baby sprinkle party.