Why haven't I received Rewards Points for a friend I referred?
Rewards Points are awarded when you refer friends who join Huggies® Rewards. However, there can be several reasons why Rewards Points were not credited for a particular referral:
1. Has the person you referred already signed up? Please remember, you can only be credited for new registrations and not for people who are already members.
2. Did your friend sign up? If so, you can check to see if the Rewards Points were credited by signing in. Remember, though, only the 50 most recent transactions are displayed in your profile drawer in the top left.
3. Did your friend receive the email invitation? Oftentimes, emails get caught by spam filters. If this was the case, make sure your friend checks his/her spam or junk mail folder.
4. Did your friend sign up by clicking the link in the email that was sent? If not, the referral may not have been credited properly. If this is the case, please let us know and we’ll be happy to look into it for you.
5. Did your friend register with a different email address from the one you referred? If this is the case, please let us know and we’ll be happy to look into it for you.
6. Did you reach your maximum referrals for the month? You have a limit of five referrals per month. Check the Terms & Conditions for more information.
If you have questions, please send us an email and we’ll gladly provide further assistance.