A list of 10 mom achievements worth celebrating.
Milestone charts aren’t just for the little ones: Pat yourself on the back for all of these mom achievements.
1. The first time you kiss the boo-boo and the tears miraculously stop.
2. When you lie on the bed first thing in the morning and inhale as far as you possibly can and….those jeans…actually….zip again!
3. That first glass of wine (and piece of sushi!) after about a million months of abstaining.
4. "What a good baby!" The first time you hear it, or the 132nd, it never gets old.
5. The first time you fly alone. Well, not exactly alone. With a child. And his car seat. And a gigantic stash of binkies, lovies, rattles, teething biscuits, diapers, etc.
6. Leaving the babysitter with at least five ways of reaching you in case of emergency and actually exiting the house without the baby. Maybe even with heels and perfume on.
7. The first time you successfully breastfeed in the mall, the park, or any other public place without flashing anyone.
8. When you push a swing for the first time, or sled down a tiny little toddler-sized hill of snow and realize: It’s all one big fun childhood do-over.
9. Your very first "Because I said so!" Only 987,765 more to go before she’s off to college!
10. That first germ of a thought, "Maybe I’m ready for another."
An article from the HUGGIES® Brand
< previous article
next article >
For more information about other great Kimberly-Clark brands, visit our website at
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates. © KCWW. All rights reserved. Your visit to this site and use of the information hereon is subject to the terms of our
Please review our
Disney Elements © Disney. Disney/Pixar Elements © Disney/Pixar.
Terms & Conditions
*Asterisks indicate required fields
Enter Rewards Codes from Huggies® products below, and get Huggies® Rewards Points you can use toward other products, sweepstakes and more.