These 12 things to adore about toddlers are just a few of the great tips for raising toddlers from Huggies.com.
Of course, there are many, many more reasons to love ‘em—but let’s start here.
1. Bedtime kisses. Eskimo kisses. Butterfly kisses. Heck, even snotty-nosed kisses.
2. Who else is going to point out that you have lipstick on your teeth?
3. Food shopping is no longer an unexciting event. Tantrum in aisle eight!
4. They're excellent at keeping your IQ up and running as you try to think of why apples come in two colors, clouds move, or boys have nipples.
5. All the things you're secretly happy to have taking up room in the freezer: popsicles, chicken nuggets, and ice cream (the flavorful, full-fat kind!).
6. They let you know "Your tummy is soft, Mommy," but in their minds that's a good thing.
7. Their ridiculously adorable jammies.
8. When the fever breaks at 3AM and they look at you like you're sent from heaven.
9. They're small enough that you really do need to go on the sled with them. Wheeeeee!
10. Did you ever think you'd marvel at things like airplanes and caterpillars again? And yet, amazing.
11. No joke, she’s taught you stuff about the computer.
12. Their satiny skin, their actually-sweet-smelling morning breath, their pokey-outy tummies, the dimples in their bottoms. Basically everything that makes them little walking, talking Cupids.
An article from the HUGGIES® Brand
< previous article
next article >
For more information about other great Kimberly-Clark brands, visit our website at
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates. © KCWW. All rights reserved. Your visit to this site and use of the information hereon is subject to the terms of our
Please review our
Disney Elements © Disney. Disney/Pixar Elements © Disney/Pixar.
Terms & Conditions
*Asterisks indicate required fields
Enter Rewards Codes from Huggies® products below, and get Huggies® Rewards Points you can use toward other products, sweepstakes and more.