What mom couldn’t use one? But sometimes, you reach a whole other level of insanity. Print this out and leave it where the grandparents can see it.
1. You forget your name.
2. You start to think the smell of spit-up is kind of comforting.
3. You not only talk to the baby, you ask him for wardrobe advice.
4. Your most exciting revelation of the week: The ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle are exactly the same.
5. You refer to your husband as “Daddy.” Even in bed. And not in a sexy way.
6. You water the dog and feed the plant.
7. You have actual conversations with friends about the baby’s toots.
8. You catch yourself wondering if maybe those leftover strained peas would be good in an omelet.
9. Your idea of a fun time? Using shampoo and conditioner.
10. You forget the baby’s name.
An article from the HUGGIES® Brand
< previous article
next article >
For more information about other great Kimberly-Clark brands, visit our website at
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates. © KCWW. All rights reserved. Your visit to this site and use of the information hereon is subject to the terms of our
Please review our
Disney Elements © Disney. Disney/Pixar Elements © Disney/Pixar.
Terms & Conditions
*Asterisks indicate required fields
Enter Rewards Codes from Huggies® products below, and get Huggies® Rewards Points you can use toward other products, sweepstakes and more.