Here are 12 memorable milestones of new parenthood that you will never forgot.
You’ve read every baby book cover to cover, but these are the milestones you never saw coming—and you’ll never forget.
1. When you realize the baby in the hospital bassinet is going home…with you.
2. When you can finally distinguish the difference between a ‘hungry’ cry and a ‘poop’ cry.
3. When other moms ask you for advice.
4. When you get what all the fuss over that "new baby smell" is about.
5. When your baby notices himself in the mirror for the first time.
6. When you see yourself in baby for the first time.
7. When the baby squeals with delight as you change his diaper. Who cares if it’s because you were on the wrong end of a surprise spray?
8. When your baby’s cuteness stops a stranger in her tracks.
9. When you make your baby laugh so hard he gets hiccups.
10. When you discover daddy and junior napping together, in identical sleeping positions.
11. When you’re told that you’re a great mom.
12. When you actually believe it.
An article from the HUGGIES® Brand
< previous article
next article >
For more information about other great Kimberly-Clark brands, visit our website at
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates. © 2010 KCWW. All rights reserved. Your visit to this site and use of the information hereon is subject to the terms of our
Please review our
Disney Elements © Disney. Disney/Pixar Elements © Disney/Pixar.
See HUGGIES® Enjoy the Ride
Terms & Conditions